My Life in March

In March we got way too much snow and had a few snow days.  Kendall's soccer got post-poned two weekends because of it.  We are hoping April will be much nicer weather.  Also, Kiernan turned 5 months old!  She is getting so big and changing everyday.

 
We had our first nice day and decided a walk was in order!

 Kiernan was happy in her Mizzou sleeper:(  Daddy liked! 
Kendall's second lesson went much better.  She learned how to groom the horse and even got to trot around the arena.
We had two cuties at our house all dressed in green for St. Patrick's Day!
Palm Sunday Kendall was supposed to carry palm leaves and sing in church but the weather didn't cooperate and church got cancelled.  Also cancelled was the easter egg hunts at the church and Y:(  So we met for breakfast with some friends, decorated Easter eggs and took pictures of the girls.  Kendall even said she had a great day!  It was nice to have some family time.

We spent a few days of spring break in Iowa visiting friends and staying with my parents.  I guess I didn't use my camera at all:(  Kendall enjoyed three Easter egg hunts and got enough candy to last a lifetime.  I did take on picture at my parents house, my little pumpkin enjoying her bath:)  Kendall and I were playing with her hair:)  HAPPY EASTER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Johnson's Room

4th of July in Iowa

Fall is Here!