Freezing February

We started this cold month with a trip to Iowa to visit that Whitham family!  We met at Adventureland Inn and the kids had a blast.  Kiernan had her first swimming experience and Kendall got to play with one of her besties, Parker.  A few adult beverages were consumed:) 


Kendall had her 1st grade Valentine's Day party!

 My girls posing for a picture!
 Kiernan tasting her first solid food.  Yummy cereal!  She loves it!  She has many looks!





Happy Valentines Day!  My girls sat still for me before Kendall left for school!  Happy Mommy!
We had lunch with Daddy for Valentine's Day!
And the beautiful flowers he surprised me with!  Yes, we will keep him.  Kendall had her first horse riding lesson that night so we had a family V-day at Jose Peppers after!  We didn't get any pictures of the horse because she was terrified.  Next time went better!

A few random pics of my two girls!  They love each other!  I'm documenting this for later:)


Papa and Kendall in the snow.  It wasn't sticky enough to make a snowman but Kendall had fun and didn't want to come inside.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Johnson's Room

4th of July in Iowa

Fall is Here!