What's Cookin' at our House!

I am addicted to Pinterest and love the recipe ideas!  I decided to post some of the ones we liked!  Yummy!  Click on the name to see the recipe!

Skinny Spaghetti with Sauteed Chicken and Tomatoes
Joe made the beautifuly and yummy salad pictured above!

Taco Casserole
We also tried Beef and Broccoli , Buffalo Chicken Dip, Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole &
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake!  All were very good and would make again!


Spicy Fajita Chili
I'm also planning to make this chili again this week.  It is so good and we have had it several times!  I got it from Taste of Home - Simple and Delicious.  I use ground turkey instead of the ground pork.  I'm sure it would be great either way!  Happy Cooking!

Comments

  1. Ohmygoodness adding your first and last recipes pictured to this months menu! Fresh basil =YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Johnson's Room

4th of July in Iowa

Fall is Here!