Grandmas's 80th Birthday Party/Craft Project

We celebrated my grandma's birthday last weekend.  She had a great time and even though the weather was bad there were quite a few people there.  I helped by making the table decorations.  I made about 70 of them and my fingers are just healing.  Several people were wondering how I did it so I am posting the directions in the link below. 



I originally made them as Christmas gifts for the grandparents of Kendall and I made and kept one for myself.  I got the idea from a friend at a craft show and thought, I could do that!
I realized after I did it, I probably violated the copy-write laws with this photo so if Katie Ann Photography sees this, sorry and I'll make one of your new cutie if you like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Johnson's Room

4th of July in Iowa

Fall is Here!