Fall is Here!


I can't believe it is October already.  It's football season (aka Husker season) the cool weather has come in and the leaves are a changing!  October is a big month at our house of both remembering and celebrating.  Both things lead me to reflect on how precious life is.  Six years ago all the plans I had for life and my family changed drastically.  Today Kendall is thriving and I'm married to a great guy and Kendall finally got the little sister she wanted.  A lot has changed in six years but we are surviving and loving our life!  Kiernan celebrated her 1st birthday and Kendall has been busy with cheer and gymnastics!
 
Kiernan's 1st Birthday cake!
Katie Ann Photography took her 1 year pictures.  They turned out awesome.  We love our little pumpkin!



Family joined us for the big party!

She ate every bit of her cupcake!
We visited the pumpkin patch on a breezy Monday but the girls had fun and I got some good pictures!
 


I went on a wine tour with a few girlfriends.  We had a great time and visited 3 wineries.  Pirtle was our first stop followed by Riverwood and Jowler Creek.

Our little climber Kiernan learned how to stand on her new toy Grandma and Grandpa Johnson gave her.
Husker girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Johnson's Room

4th of July in Iowa